Information We Collect
To enable you to enjoy certain features and activities offered at this Site, Topps may collect Personal Data from you when you:
- Participate in competitions or promotions;
- Subscribe to newsletters or other communications;
- Process your transactions (e.g., process your purchases from our online store); or
- Contact us with a comment, question, or for further information.
We may collect certain types of Personal Data, including your name, screen name, password, security question and answer, email address, postal address, telephone number, birthday, and debit or credit card information.
We also may collect other information including, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the type of computer operating system you are using (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the domain name of the Internet service provider, your activities while visiting this Site, your activities while playing games or using services on this Site, and the content you accessed.
Use of Information
Topps may use your Personal Data:
- To process and respond to inquiries and requests including sending you our electronic newsletters or other information;
- To enable you to participate in competitions or promotions;
- To send you email updates about important functionality changes to the Sites, special offers from us and our partners, new services and news items; and
- To fulfill purchase or transaction orders you request via our Site, and to track the delivery and payment for those transactions.
We may combine Personal Data we collect through this Site with information that we collect from other sources (e.g., offline records or publicly available information).
We also may use and share information which is not Personal Data. The use and disclosure of such information is not subject to any restrictions under this policy. Additionally, we may take Personal Data and anonymize it and share it in an anonymized or aggregated form with third parties, advertisers and business partners in order to analyze site usage, improve our service or service offerings, and improve our user experience, or for similar purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
- We may share Personal Data within the Topps Family of companies. They may use Personal Data for the purposes described above.
- Service Providers: We may share Personal Data collected through this Site with third parties (agents or service providers) that process information on our behalf. For example, we may use such agents or service providers to host this Site, help us with competitions or promotions, send e-mails on our behalf, and process online transactions.
Your Choices Regarding Direct Marketing
With your consent, we also may use Personal Data collected at this Site for the following purposes:
- Direct marketing of our own sports, entertainment, collectible and other products and services
- Direct marketing products and services on behalf of selected non-affiliated sports, collectibles and games companies; and
- Sharing information with non-affiliated sports, entertainment, collectible and media companies to enable them to market these types of products or services to you.
Receiving marketing communications is voluntary. If at any time you wish to change your marketing preferences or opt out entirely from receiving further marketing information from us, you can log into your account if you have registered at this Site, follow the unsubscribe instructions in our e-mail communications.
How We Protect Information
Topps uses commercially reasonable physical and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your Personal Data. Please be aware though that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. Topps employees and processors who have access to Personal Data are obliged to respect the privacy of our visitors and the confidentiality of Personal Data.
We may provide links to other sites. We are not responsible for those other sites, their privacy policies, or how they treat the information of their users. We advise you to review their privacy policies for information on how those sites collect, use, and protect your information.
Sponsored or Co-Sponsored Activities
Topps will collect and process your Personal Data in the United Kingdom in accordance with English law and the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
However, as Topps operates globally, we may need to transfer to and process Personal Data about you on our servers in the United States. Please note that the data protection laws of other countries, such as the United States, may not offer a level of privacy protection equivalent to that within the European Economic Area of which the United Kingdom is part. We will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Data collected at this Site even if hosted in servers outside of the EEA.
By using this Site, you expressly consent to your Personal Data being transferred to the United States of America and other countries which do not have the same level of data protection as within the EEA.
Access to Data
You can ask us what Personal Data we hold about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that Personal Data. Before sending you any Personal Data we will ask you to provide proof of your identity. If you are not able to provide proof of your identity we reserve the right to refuse to send you the Personal Data.
You also have the right to correct and update any Personal Data that we hold. Again, we will need proof of your identity before we will accept such a request.
We will try to respond promptly to requests for access to data or to update or correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data. To do so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We may make a small charge before giving you copies of your Personal Data.
How to Contact Us
Topps Europe Limited
18 Vincent Avenue
Topps Europe Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 2673753 and its registered office is stated above.